This was my moment of clarity! This was when I realized that I had to buy an end table with storage.
How could someone that fancies herself a good homemaker ever let a coffee table get into this condition?
I suppose I could blame Hubby. It is Monday, after all, and he did spend most of the weekend sitting on the couch watching movies on the Big Screen.
The trouble is, though, I was sitting next to him most of the time…
Continue reading How An End Table With Storage Can Unclutter Your Messy Coffee Table
A succulent slow cooker pot roast recipe with carrots, potatoes, and onion
What You’ll Need…
Continue reading My Favorite Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
Have you tried everything to get rid of cellulite, all to no avail? If what you’re doing isn’t working, perhaps it’s time to change course.
I have to assume that, like me, you suffer from cellulite somewhere (or everywhere), and just can’t get it to go away, no matter what.
Have you tried some of the various lotions, gels, or outrageous home remedies making their way around cyberspace?
I’m willing to bet that nothing has worked, right? Well…these “treatments” won’t work, so stop using them! In fact, some of these things can make your condition worse!
Cellulite is not a skin problem! It’s an under the skin problem! And there’s no lotion, cream, gel, or other “magic compound” that will get rid of it!
Continue reading Who Else Wants To Get Rid Of Cellulite Once and For All?
An Amazing Crockpot Chili Recipe with Black Beans & Corn!
What You’ll Need…
- 1½ to 2 pounds of fresh, well marbled stew meat 1
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt, divided
- 24 ounces of high quality beef broth
- 1 fifteen ounce can of diced tomatoes (not drained) 2
- 1 fifteen ounce can of black beans (well drained)
- 1 fifteen ounce can of whole corn (also well drained)
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic (or 6 garlic cloves, well minced)
- 2 chopped green bell peppers
- 1 chopped large onion (any type)
- Chili powder to taste 3
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ¼ teaspoon all spice (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne (red) pepper 4
Continue reading My Favorite Crockpot Chili Recipe
A pork roast crock pot recipe simmered in a rich molasses sauce – Different and Delicious!
Continue reading My Favorite Pork Roast Crock Pot Recipe